At Brand Energy we are working towards complying with Priority 3 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- The page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text, with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloading pdf documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 3.6+
- Safari 5.0
- Google Chrome
To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre.
To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS visit the Freedom Scientific website.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Speak to one of our specialist today to find out more.
Tel +61 7 3713 3333
Toll Free 1800 133 894