RASTO & TAKKO | Manual or crane handling
Used for shuttering walls, RASTO and TAKKO work exceptionally well in house construction. The RASTO XXL panel 240/270 is especially designed to speed up the site works when it comes to large areas.
All the panels (except RASTO XXL) can be conveniently handled and put into place by a maximum of two people, either without a crane (by hand) or in larger units with crane assistance.
Perfectly equipped for the wear & tear of construction sites
- Universal wall formwork system with the same connecting clamps for construction jobs from small to big
- Strong, tight and aligning connection of elements in just one work step due to the RASTO-clamp
- Crane-less forming due to the low weight of the panels
- Swift handling as well as an ergonomic manual transfer as a result of the integrated grip holes
- Longer service life due to the robust, hot-dip galvanised steel frame profile with 12 cm thickness
The panels are tied together with the RASTO clamp for tight, firm joints and flush panel alignment at the same time. Tension-resistant panel joints between RASTO and TAKKO panels inclusive of any adjustment element holder can also be created with the centering tension bolt. The 100 cm multi-purpose waler and the waler 80 are available for length adjustments exceeding 15 cm.
RASTO and TAKKO comes with an extensive range of accessories. These include 90 cm wide walkway brackets with integrated connectors as well as adjusting struts for the quick and precise alignment of single-tier or height-extended panels. Attached to the joints, the latter supports two panels at the same time.
Cost-effective & versatile
All the accessories are compatible with our table form system, thus additionally enhancing the system’s inherent cost-effectiveness and versatility.
Speak to one of our specialist today to find out more.
Tel +61 7 3713 3333
Toll Free 1800 133 894